TEEN DRIVERS EDUCATION
Virginia Division of Motor Vehicle Requirements for teenagers:
- Permits may be obtained at 15 years and 6 months
- Minimum age to obtain a Virginia Driver's License is 16 years and 3 months
- Must complete 36 periods of Classroom Instruction (Valid Dec-1 Certificate)
- Students under 18 years of age are now eligible to take the 8-hour re-examination class.
See re-examination class page.
- Must complete 14 Periods of Behind the Wheel Instruction, which includes 7 periods of driving and 7 periods of observation. A period is defined as 50 minutes.
- Must hold Permit for a Minimum of 9 months
- Teens under 18 are required to have parents drive and assist 45 Hrs.(15 Hrs. At Night). Division of Motor Vehicles and Department of Education will furnish a log book to document driving time, place & activity
Click here for DMV Permit Practice Test
BEHIND THE WHEEL INSTRUCTION FEES
N E W Y E A R S P E C I A L !
EXTENDED TO FEBRUARY 28, 2018!
TEEN BEHIND-THE-WHEEL COURSE
$230 if a friend signs-up!
-> Scheduled on weekdays only, generally after student gets out of school
-> We pick-up and drop-off
-> Each of the 7 lessons consists of 50 minutes of driving, and 50 minutes of observation
-> The instructor gives students their driving test. Once they have passed the test they are issued a temporary 180-day license (provided the above Division of Motor Vehicle requirements have been met).
-> Lessons are made by APPOINTMENT ONLY. To schedule call the number below or e-mail us and we will contact you within 48 hours. We are generally in the office Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday (unless a holiday) from 11:30 AM - 4:30 PM.
Payments can be made by cash, check, money order, Visa, Mastercard, American Express
Make Check/money order payable to: ATLANTIC AUTO DRIVING SCHOOL
(All prices are subject to change without notice)
You may contact us by calling 757 461-2323, or fax 757 461-0301,
or e-mail email@example.com